1. DOES THE CAMPSITE HAVE A DOCTOR?
No, but we do have a First Aid Centre which covers first aid needs. The Medical Centre is 2 km from the campsite.
2. CAN I HIRE A CAR?
Yes, the campsite works with Malco Rent a Car, and will put you in touch with them.
3. DOES THE CAMPSITE HAVE CAR PARKING?
Yes, the campsite has areas with covered parking, at an additional cost.
4. ARE YOU OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND? AND THE RESTAURANTS?
Yes, we are open every day of the year, and the campsite’s 2 restaurants are too!
5. DO THE PITCHES HAVE WATER?
Yes, all pitches in zone A have a sink. Those in zone B do not.
6. DO THE PITCHES HAVE DRAINAGE POINTS?
No, but there are several points around the campsite.
7. ARE THERE BATHS FOR BABIES?
8. CAN I HIRE A FRIDGE?
Yes, an external company is in charge of this;
FRIALQ, run by Vicente.
They can also be booked on tel: 690803775
9. THE MAP SHOWS THE CAMPSITE DIVIDED IN TWO PARTS. DO I HAVE TO CROSS A ROAD?
The campsite is divided in two parts, zone A, where all the facilities are located, and zone B, which is on the sea-front.
To move between zones, you have to cross a path with little traffic, to all intents pedestrian, there is no danger at all, with a zebra crossing and security guard.
10. IS THERE A BUTANE/PROPANE GAS SERVICE?
Yes, we have butane canisters and orange propane canisters.
11. WHAT IS THE CAMPSITE’S FULL ADDRESS? AND THE COORDINATES?
Camí l´Atall s/n – 12595 Ribera de Cabanes (Castellón)
GPS: 40º 07´39´´N – 00º 09´32´´E
12. CAN I PAY BY CREDIT CARD?
Yes, of course. We accept all cards except American Express
13. IS THERE A WI-FI NETWORK FOR INTERNET CONNECTION? WHAT DOES IT COST?
Yes, there is a wi-fi network in the whole of the campsite, and the service is completely free.
14. ON DEPARTURE DAY, WHEN DO I HAVE TO LEAVE THE CAMPSITE?
You have to leave bungalows and pitches by 11:00., but can spend the whole day in the campsite if you so wish, making the most of all facilities at no cost.
15. ON ARRIVAL DAY, WHEN CAN I ENTER THE CAMPSITE?
You can enter the campsite from 08:00 and begin to use the facilities. Entrance to pitches is from 13:00 h, and to bungalows from 15:00. If the bungalow or pitch is free earlier, there is no problem in occupying it.
16. DO THE BUNGALOWS HAVE BED-LINEN AND KITCHEN UTENSILS?
Yes, kitchenware is available but no bedlinen
17. ARE DOGS ALLOWED IN THE CAMPSITE?
Yes, they are allowed as long as they are tied up and do not bother other campers.
They are NOT allowed in the bungalows.
18. ARE BARBECUES ALLOWED? IS THERE SOMEWHERE TO HAVE BARBECUES?
Yes, charcoal barbecues are allowed, but there is no special area for them; they can be had on the pitch itself.
19. CAN I CHOOSE AN EXACT LOCATION, OR DOES THE CAMPSITE ASSIGN IT?
Of course the client can choose, as long as it is available and fits in with the campsite’s booking system.
On booking, an exact location is assigned, whether chosen by the client or recommended by the campsite itself; what is certain is that the client arrives knowing the number of their pitch or bungalow, which appears in the booking confirmation.
20. IS THE CAMPSITE ON THE SEA-FRONT?
Yes, we are right on the sea-front. In fact, two gates give directly on to the beach.
21. IS THE BEACH SANDY OR STONY?
22. IS THE BEACH CROWDED?
Not really, in fact it is basically used only by people from the campsite.
23. HOW FAR AWAY IS THE NEAREST TOWN?
We are 3.5 km from Oropesa del Mar, and just 1 km from Marina D´Or, with its leisure centres and theme parks.
24. THE INFLATABLES, HEIFERS, DISCO, SHOWS, TENNIS, FRONTÓN, SPORTS’ CENTRE, JACUZZIS, SWIMMING POOLS, AQUA GYM, PILATES AND YOGA ARE CHARGED FOR?
All services we offer are free, except the Gym/Spa, the beauty salon, the hair stylist, the laundry and the car wash, but all are exclusive for the guests staying at Torre la Sal 2.
25. I HAVE CHILDREN AND WANT TO TAKE THEIR BIKES, CAN I USE THEM INSIDE THE CAMPSITE?
You may use them as long as you respect the 10 km/hour speed limit and during daylight hours.
26. HOW DOES THE LAUNDERETTE WORK?
The laundry is Self-Service; the opening time is from 7 o’clock in the morning until 8 o’clock at night. A washing machine without detergent costs 3€, with detergent 3,50€ and the dryer is 3€.
27. IS BOOKING A PITCH ADVISABLE?
Yes, above all, during the summer months.